Monday, April 27, 2009

It is that time of year in Chicago

Spring in Chicago can be a challenge. One minute it is 70 degrees and sunny and the next it can be rain 39 degrees and windy or snowing. So far this year the spring weather has been up and down, up and down. On Saturday it was nice and warm at 70 degress in the morning when I left to go to my office. When I came out it was thundering, raining with a 40 mph wind gush and it was 39 degrees. Thought I have live here most of the life (except when I was working Washington DC for 4 months), I was naive enough to think it would stay warm and had only a T-shirt on. This definitely does not help me recover from by sinus infection that I have had over the past couple of days.

No comments:

CollabSphere 2022 Presentation: COL103 Advanced Automation and Cloud Service Integration for your Notes/Nomad Applications

Our presentation for CollabSphere 2022. Learn how to quickly add workflow automation into Notes/Nomad applications using No-code tools that ...