Monday, October 24, 2011

Signs that Show the Season is Coming to an End

Well if looks like the season for biking is coming to an end. Thanks to mother nature I am squeezing a few more days of good biking weather. Today was one of those days. I go a chance this morning to spent some time taking some great pictures since I brought my camera with me. Here in Chicago, it starts turning really bad around Halloween. We have been very fortunate this year with good weather overall. There was a few times of incredible weeks of rain and cold. But I am closer and closer to my distance goal this year. Unfortunately, they are predicting colder than normal temperatures and snow for winter.



No comments:

CollabSphere 2022 Presentation: COL103 Advanced Automation and Cloud Service Integration for your Notes/Nomad Applications

Our presentation for CollabSphere 2022. Learn how to quickly add workflow automation into Notes/Nomad applications using No-code tools that ...